Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sleepless Nights

Why do all the good things come to an end?,
As it is, Summer 2012 it's coming to an end, at leastin Hamburg, Germany....
And it's taking away , all those memories,
by far one of the bests summers of my life,so I can't help it, to open my window at 3 a.mand just keep staring at the stars in one of the lasts summer night skies.God knows when the stars would be seen in this town again,I've never notices how perfect the night is...
Will stare at it, until I can fall asleep...
Can we keep all those moments forever?
/Oh simple thing where have you gone???, I'm getting old and I need something to rely on/ - somewhere only we know
/So we talk about ourselves in hell, to forget the love we never felt...All the old jokes that work so wellUniversal truth was a moment's lie/ - Life is simpler in the moon light 






x stef

No comments:

Post a Comment