Thursday, July 26, 2012

Life is an on going musical !

I have the crazy belief;
My life has been turned into a forever non-stop musical, why? ....
 Well just because there are never ending songs that go to my everyday life, and I don’t even mean it in the Broadway-style like, just sometimesJ, but it’s just the everyday playlist that goes with my life, when I’m singing the blues, there’s obviously songs to it, when I’m exercising, taking a walk, waiting at the station or just waking up in the morning run (classical Broadway situation), it just complete the mood.
And just as I’m writing this, I find myself doing it,  havingmy headphones on listening to, The Strokes – Vision of division, I need it, no doubt about it

So when I think about it, my life is indeed a musical, because as many times happens, our music choices represent what we are feeling, and it ends up as we having an infinite life playlist.
And I love it, choosing music just makes me happy, and effects everything in my life, like how I dress, or style things…
I’ll take you through my life(playlist), with my favoirite songs quotes, street-style. Love…etc

xx stef

“Sing me a song, you can be, Tell me a tale, just like me… All that I do is wait for you

No comments:

Post a Comment