Saturday, July 6, 2013

The best you ever had , its just a memory and those dreams....

Im going to start pretty abrupt this entry by stating that: I don‘t know what posses me and makes me have the urge to write lyrics!!!!!!
Sounds deep, but no it's not, the lyrics I‘m referring to are not my own, but the ALREADY made ones from songs, but its like a need I have, whenever I go through songs, there is always a song quote, that stands out and its just screaming and kind of begging me to write it down and ink it on anything.
I know, its ridic. but thats what I find my self doing right now, as a matter of fact; that‘s exactly the aim of this blog. To publish and get out of my system all the best song quotes I have in me.
It just so happens that, I relate to a lot of tunes, that wish i wrote myself, so I just kind of quote them, this has hunt me since I can remember, I have piles of high school notebooks and just notebooks having lyrics in different and 'creative' ways.

Never the less, I find myself stuck in 'coming to age' sort of songs type. Now coming into serious matters, getting older means you know more stuff but at the same time, its means you loose your naiveness, exactly one day after turning 21, I made good friends with a 17 year old, and just hearing him speak and articulate his hopes, dreams and expectations reminded me very much of me.  Up to that point, I had forgotten SO MANY things, its like as if, you get older and start to realize that some thing aren‘t quite as easy as you tought, and reality happens. It does, and then you forget them and go along with your life.

I need to imprint my lyrics NOW and somewhere, so hey, might as well do it in here.
To finish this, there‘s always a reason, why I listen to the songs I listen, aside from liking them , most of them provide me something to relate to, so there are bits of moments that cross my minde while listening a song. I always finde it more intreasting, when I don‘t say who‘s song is, so have a laugh trying to figure it out (so easy).



No comments:

Post a Comment